Looking for a quick and tasty dinner for tonight? Try our quick, easy and Flavour Packed Pan Fried Chicken Thighs served over a Spinach Sweet Potato Mash. Simple, healthy and nutrient dense, this meal is a winner and a weekly occurrence in our house!
Flavour Packed Pan Fried Chicken Thighs
1) Season 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs on both sides with smoked paprika, salt, pepper and mixed herbs (we used parsley, basil and oregano).
2) Peel and chop two medium sized sweet potatoes and boil until soft. Once soft, mash with a little (almond) milk and salt and pepper.
3) Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet over medium high heat and pan fry the thighs browning on both sides (flip frequently). Once they start to brown and stick to the pan, add a few glugs of Worcestershire sauce to help loosen the bits on the bottom of the pan. Keep flipping the chicken to coat in this sauce until cooked through.
4) Finally, wilt as much spinach as you like into the potato mixture.
5) Once the chicken is cooked, and the liquid is thickened (or pretty much absorbed) serve the chicken over the sweet potato spinach mash, topping with any sauce left in the pan and ENJOY!
*Macros will vary depending on how much Worcestershire you use and how much potato you have as a side. We recommend 100-150g of potato mixture with 100g+ of chicken thighs per portion*